The Rules for the Award
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- List 11 facts about yourself
- Answer their questions
- Nominate 11 bloggers
I want to offer my thanks & appreciation to https://kingsoracle.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for this award. I’m so grateful for your support and encouragement!Th
11 Facts About Me:
- I love to write
- I love to read
- I enjoy taking pictures
- I like to do crafts
- My favorite place to live/vacation is the beach
- My zodiac sign is Aries and it fits me well
- I don’t have a favorite food (there’s too many to choose!)
- I like my wine red and room temperature
- I like my beer cold in a frosted glass
- I enjoy meeting people and learning about their stories
- I want to travel and see new places
My Questions to answer:
Q: How would you describe yourself?
A: I’m a champion of the underdog; I’m outgoing and genuine – what you see is what you get.
Q: Name the best five values in life:
A: Honesty – Compassion – Discipline – Respect – Humor
Q: What are your highest priorities in life?
A: To be a life long learner and do what I can to make the world a better place
Q: If you could spend the weekend with a loved one where would you choose to go?
A: I would choose a city (that we’ve never been to) that offers culture, entertainment, and great restaurants.
Q: What is the #1 item on your Bucket List?
A: My #1 item was to finally earn my college degree, which I did in December, 2013.
My questions for the blogs that I’m nominating:
- Who is your favorite (or one of your favorite) authors?
- What is your favorite (or one of your favorite) books?
- If you could publish only one book, what would it be about?
- What teacher made the biggest impact on you and why?
- If you could meet one historical figure, who would it be and why?
I nominate the following blogs for this award:
This is the first time I’ve been nominated for any type of award. Thanks, in advance, to all my nominees who wish to participate, as well! 🙂
3 thoughts on “Infinity Dreams Award”
Thanks for the nomination! I love that you completed your college degree, congratulations, what an accomplishment!!
You’re welcome…I enjoy reading your posts! This is my first experience with these awards and it took me a couple days to complete it. If you have time and would like to share the information, please do!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you so much for the nomination! Congratulations on earning your degree! I’m with you; it’s best to be a life-long learner. 🙂