“This is what you shall do: Love the earth and sun and the animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks.” – Walt Whitman, Leaves of Grass
Imagine writing about your cherished topics for your favorite publications.
Whether it’s cooking, travel, science, or some other subject, you get to create content that truly excites and inspires you.
What an amazing way to earn a living!
And what writer doesn’t want to compose great articles that actually get published and help pay the bills?
None that I can think of.
But, getting the manuscript accepted depends on the quality of the research and how well-written it is.
If you could benefit from a course designed specifically for article writing then check out the class over in the sidebar. It’s being offered through the Freelance Writers Den.
This is a writers community that I belong to and have written about before. They offer a wealth of resources to help freelancers hone their skills and find good paying writing jobs.
Right now they’re offering an online class on article writing. It’s loaded with valuable information on how to draft a quality composition that will truly impress an editor.
The 8-week Masterclass offers instruction in the following:
- Week 1 – Style & Format
- Week 2 – News Gathering (Includes Live Q & A)
- Week 3 – Headlines & Ledes
- Week 4 – Body & Kicker (Includes Live Q & A)
- Week 5 – Writing Week (Includes eBook bonus: 13 Ways To Get the Writing Done Faster)
- Week 6 – Polishing & Writing Tight (Includes Live Q & A)
- Week 7 – Dealing With Edits
- Week 8 – Finalizing Your Draft (Final Live Q & A)
This course is presented through:
- 6 podcasts so you can listen anywhere and anytime it’s convenient for you
- Transcripts of every class + the Q & A sessions
- 6 Workbook modules + helpful notes, examples, resources, and homework assignments
- 4 Live Q & A calls
- Exclusive Den Forums with professional editors of
- Weekly motivational emails
- All materials are downloadable
PLUS, there’s an Early Bird Bonus for anyone who signs up before October:
- Brand Journalism
- Top 10 Mistakes Article Writers Make
- 10 Signs of Lazy Article Writing
- Interviewing Skills
If you want to expand your knowledge and are willing to make an investment in your writing career then this class could be the ticket to success.
With a money-back guarantee, there’s nothing to lose, but a lot to gain!
If you decide to join the class please visit the Products I Love page. It discusses the resources I promote and the small affiliate commission I earn when you click on my referral link.
Thanks and happy writing!