The idea for the Liebster Award seems to come from the German Bird of a Paradise Blog.
The rules for the Liebster Award are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated and link back to their blog
- Display the Liebster Award on your blog
- Share 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions you were asked
- Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers for the award
- Make sure to let the bloggers know that you nominated them
- Don’t forget to copy the rules into your post
So, I’d like to thank Elizabeth Zertuche for the nomination!
11 Facts about me:
- I was born in March
- I’m a middle child
- My zodiac sign is Aries
- I’ve always loved to read & write
- I hate Math
- My favorite season is summer
- My favorite vacation destination is the beach
- My favorite color is blue
- My favorite wine is red
- I hate wearing glasses
- I want to save the world
Here are the answers to the 11 questions I was asked:
- Who is your favorite author? I have more than one favorite author, in different genres, so I’ll choose Dan Brown for this question.
- What do you want readers to take away from your blog/website? I want to connect with readers, so they feel understood or have a new perspective on a given subject/idea.
- When you think of your childhood, what is your most happy memory? One that comes to mind are the plays that used to be held after school. These were my introduction to live theater performances and I remember being super excited all day in school, waiting to go see the play!
- Where do you go when you seek peace of mind/serenity? The beach
- Why do you like to write? To let the emotions out.
- Which do you prefer: books, movies, serialTV/streaming shows, or audio books/podcasts? No preference; I enjoy them all.
- How do you make time to write with all of life’s interruptions? I get up earlier and stay up later.
- Have you ever written a post, but decided to delete or not post it? Yes, a couple times.
- Share one of your favorite quotes. “There is only one success – to be able to spend your life in your own way.” ~ Christopher Morley
- Do you have any advice for someone wishing to start a blog/website? Do your homework and set goals.
- Is writing something you’ve done most of your life, or is it new? I’ve written on and off throughout my life, but always enjoyed it, but didn’t always have time to practice it.
My nominees for the Liebster Award are:
6 thoughts on “Liebster Award Nomination”
Congrats! And also thank you for the nomination 🙂
Thank you and your welcome!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Pingback: Stories Behind Your WordPress Names! | blabberwockying!
Thank you! 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person