I’d like to give a shout-out and thank Lee-Anne at Just Me Please travel blog for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. It’s great to hear a fellow blogger commend you for your work and know that they enjoy reading your posts.
The Sunshine Blogger Award rules are:
Thank the person who nominated you.
Answer the 11 questions you’ve been asked.
Nominate 11 other bloggers, making sure to let each one know that they are nominated.
Ask the nominees 11 questions.
My answers to 11 Questions are:
- What is your favorite drink? Cabernet in the winter, Stella Artois in the summer; non-alcoholic would be Pellegrino with lemon (among others!)
- Where is your hometown? (United States) Western central Pennsylvania, on the border of PA & Ohio
- Do you prefer sweet, sour, bitter or savory flavors? Savory
- What is your favorite song? I have many favorites, but one since childhood is “Somewhere Over the Rainbow.”
- Where do you find inspiration for your blog posts? Everyday life, memories, current events, and other blogs.
- Are you a minimalist or a collector? I tend to be a collector, but I’m trying to downsize and keep only those things that are truly meaningful.
- What color is your suitcase? I don’t own a suitcase (I always borrow.) However, when I buy luggage it will be a dark color, such as black or navy blue (won’t show dirt.)
- Which trees do you like the best? Any kind that offers shade on a hot, sunny day!
- Do you have a day job as well as blogging? I left my job of 18 years this past October, moved to Florida, and am currently job searching. Anyone hiring?
- What is your favorite smell or scent? Baked goods fresh from the oven.
- Do you prefer to eat meat or vegetables? Vegetables, but I’m not a vegetarian; I love chicken & BBQ.
PLEASE NOTE: I know that some people have “award free” blogs, may have already been nominated, just don’t have time right now, etc. So, if I nominate you and this is the case, no worries and no need to respond!
My 11 Nominees for the award are:
My 11 Questions for the nominees are:
- Who is your favorite actor.
- Who is your favorite actress.
- Name one of your favorite books.
- Name one travel destination that is still on the bucket list.
- Name a fear that you carried from childhood into adulthood.
- Name something (anything) that you want to accomplish.
- Name a favorite childhood memory.
- Name someone that you look up to.
- Name a historical figure that you’d like to emulate.
- Name the charity or someone you would help if you hit the big lottery.
- In one word describe how you want people to remember you.